This outlines how it all works, but I'm happy to have a chat if anything is unclear or you need some flexibility. Pop over to the Vibrant Ceremonies page too. Get a feel for my ceremony style to make sure we're a good match!
Call this spookily intuitive, but my guess is that you're a bit busy at the moment. You're probably both working and maybe even managing kids too while organising your wedding and struggling to find time to catch your breath.
I provide a uniquely customer-focused service that comes to you. Our initial meeting is usually at a mutually convenient location, often involving coffee. For our second, main meeting I'll come to you at home, days, evenings or weekends, so we can discuss your ceremony and do the paperwork in a relaxed atmosphere. If you're not local to Perth, we can have our discussions over Skype. The package is:
- An initial get-together to meet each other and outline your plans before making a commitment. This is absolutely obligation-free and cost-free.
- A second meeting to prepare the legal paperwork (Notice of Intended Marriage) and to have an in- depth discussion, helping me get to know you better and really pin down what you want. It gives me the information with which to develop your personal story - a light-hearted inclusion in the ceremony, but an important element that feeds into other parts of it, making it absolutely relevant to you. My personal style is to minimise the syrupy bits of ceremonies and replace them with fun bits! But it remains a sincere and heartfelt expression of your commitment.
- Regular contact by email / phone to check details as the ceremony takes shape.
- A third meeting / rehearsal to finalise arrangements and double check every detail of your ceremony. As a former event manager I can be a little OCD about getting it all 'just so'. But knowing that every aspect has been planned and communicated makes you more relaxed on the day.
- Conducting your marriage ceremony. I’ll be there early to set up, greet guests and calm nerves, fully self-contained with a signing table and a PA system that AC/DC would be proud of.
- Completion and submission of all documentation required under Australian law
The price for a full service ceremony is $725
A deposit of $200 is payable when the Notice of Intended Marriage is completed and the main meeting takes place. This generally occurs around three months prior to your wedding. However, your booking will be considered firm once the Booking Confirmation Form is signed and returned. The balance is payable fourteen days prior to your wedding. Please contact me with your wedding date, venue and any special requirements and I'll get back to you immediately.
Not everyone wants their marriage ceremony to be a symphony of bells and whistles. Many couples go offshore for their wedding celebrations and just want to ‘tick the box’ on legal marriage requirements in Australia. Others just want to elope quietly without going further than their own back yard.
So - this may be the option for you. A minimalist ceremony of marriage performed at a beautiful riverside Mosman Park location (or within 10 km of it) for just the two of you and your two witnesses, and a maximum of 12 guests. Other locations available by negotiation.
I’ll meet you at a mutually convenient place and time to complete the legal paperwork (at least one month prior to your wedding), perform a very straightforward ceremony at either location on the appointed day and ensure all documents are lodged with the Registrar immediately after the event. Professional, personal and easy.
Just $445 – comparable to Registry Office fees, but much more convenient and flexible.
Contact me for more information about either the Full Service or Low-Key, Off-Peak Ceremonies.